Papa Pals go through a rigurous on-boarding process that includes: a virtual interview, a background check, another virtual interview, an in-person training, and on-boarding. We are very selective. We must ensure that every Papa Pal is providing the amazing experience that we are looking for.
Articles in this section
- Until what time can Papa Pals provide services?
- Is Papa a nonprofit organization?
- Does Papa accept Insurance?
- How are Papa Pals selected?
- Can I request the same Papa Pal for my visits?
- What's your Cancellation Policy?
- Do you have any references?
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you care for members with Parkinson's Disease?
- Do you care for members with Alzheimer's?