Papa's network of Papa Pals are carefully selected and vetted and are all currently enrolled in a local college or university to ensure the highest quality of individuals. We seek students who have a specific health related focuses of study. We feel that students of higher education are best suited to provide care to your elderly loved ones. They have career goals to be in a similar setting and will continually strive for excellence.
Articles in this section
- Until what time can Papa Pals provide services?
- Is Papa a nonprofit organization?
- Does Papa accept Insurance?
- How are Papa Pals selected?
- Can I request the same Papa Pal for my visits?
- What's your Cancellation Policy?
- Do you have any references?
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you care for members with Parkinson's Disease?
- Do you care for members with Alzheimer's?