Papa uses technology to simplify and speed up the process of finding qualified assistance for your loved one at a moments notice. Maybe your loved one just needs help with a few household tasks this afternoon. No problem, connect to local Papa Pals instantly, select one that meets your needs and they’ll be there in under an hour, for as little or as long as you or your loved one need them. Traditional agencies require minimum hour commitments (daily and weekly), many days to find a qualified caregiver to even come to meet you. Papa makes it simple – easy, affordable, high quality, short-term, non-medical care.
Articles in this section
- Until what time can Papa Pals provide services?
- Is Papa a nonprofit organization?
- Does Papa accept Insurance?
- How are Papa Pals selected?
- Can I request the same Papa Pal for my visits?
- What's your Cancellation Policy?
- Do you have any references?
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you care for members with Parkinson's Disease?
- Do you care for members with Alzheimer's?