Papa is not the employer of the Papa Pal it refers you to. The Papa Pal is an independent contractor and is working for YOU once he or she accepts your visit request. As a referral agency we do not employ individual Papa Pals. For additional information on independent contractor relationships, you may contact your local Employment Development Department or the IRS.
Articles in this section
- Until what time can Papa Pals provide services?
- Is Papa a nonprofit organization?
- Does Papa accept Insurance?
- How are Papa Pals selected?
- Can I request the same Papa Pal for my visits?
- What's your Cancellation Policy?
- Do you have any references?
- How much does your service cost?
- Do you care for members with Parkinson's Disease?
- Do you care for members with Alzheimer's?